Saturday, March 6, 2010
Reasons to Go to Church
Reasons to go to church....
1. God commands it. Hebrews 10:24-25
2. You teach your children that God’s house is important. Deuteronomy 6:4, 9
3. To be more fruitful. Matthew 13:23
4. Jesus went to God’s house weekly. Luke 4:16
5. To grow in obedience. If we are obedient in the small matter of church, we’ll be obedient in bigger things
6. To lay up treasures in heaven. Matthew 6:19
7. The Lord is coming soon. I John 2:28; Romans 14:12
8. To be part of the lighthouse for the truth of Christ to the community.
9. So you can notice and encourage any new or struggling people.
10. So you can get encouragement and advice from Godly Christians regarding problems you may be having.
11. So you can honor the Lord with your tithes and missionaries can be supported and sent out. Malachi 3:7-12