Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm humbled

(Rough translation: Wow! What Art!)

Deborah, from Songs From My Journey gave me this wonderful award! Deborah is another adoptive mother and our paths have crossed several times on the web. I love reading and hearing the songs she has written

Here are the rules for those who receive this award:

Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award, whether for creativity, design, interesting material, contribution to the blogging community.

Name each nominee and link to his/her blog.

Show the award and the name of the person who presented you with this award, and link to their blog.

Link to Arte Y Pico, the originator of the award.

Post these rules.

Here are my nominees for this award:
The Preacher's Wife I met Starr on a fellowship board and was so excited when she began blogging. Her thoughts always bless my heart.
My Life and Ponderings Michelle is an amazing sweet Christian who's insight has always challenged me to think.
Time with Tami This is one of the very first blogs I started reading. Since then Tami and I have become very close friends and my family even took a vacation to visit hers. Tami is also a pastor's wife and posts some amazing devotions.
A Home Away From Home I've known Tori since before there was an Internet that people blogged on. Tori is a devoted missionary wife and she shares her life on the mission field. I have always had a burden for missions (I wish God would send me!) and I look forward to Tori's posts.
ByGrace Someone else I've known since before we connected in cyber-space. When my husband first started our church in Kansas City, Susan's husband came with a group of young men to knock doors and hold a revival service. They were such a blessing to us. Susan shares her daily life on the mission field in Canada.

4 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Hey Terri,
I'm flattered I think! What award is it?

Michelle said...

Terri -

I am so flattered. Thank you so much!

Starr said...

THANK YOU Terri! You are a real peach! I'm so glad we've had the opportunity to meet in person and I can call you my friend!

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet!! You'll never know how special you are to me.

Love Ya.