Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Take a Walk with God


  • Walk before God
"…I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect."
Genesis 17:1
  • Walk in the light
"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."
1 John 1:7
  • Walk in the truth
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."
3 John 4
  • Walk in the Spirit
"This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh."
Galatians 5:16
  • Walk in His paths
"…and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths…"
Micah 4:2

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I love all your "Take A Walk With God" verses. Thank you for sharing them. I try to walk with the Lord every day. It has been a wonderful walk. connie from Texas

Deborah said...

Hi! I have something for you at Songs From My Journey